HP Sound Driver - Easily Update Sound Driver in Windows
An old HP sound driver can cause applications (especially newer games) to freeze, crash or simply not play sound. When you have the following symptoms, you need to update your HP sound driver:
- No sound coming out from your computer’s speaker.
- During playing sound, progress bar seems to be running but no sound from speakers.
- Facing skips during playing sound.
- Some distortion or scratching background noise during sound playing.
- More seriously, the computer may hang, stop responding to clicks or even restarts itself when playing sound.
With this article, I'd like to teach you how to update your sound driver with the help of HP Sound Driver.
Guide: How to Update HP Sound Drivers
Step 1. Run and check your HP sound driver by clicking "Scan Now".
Step 2. Following snapshot will show you a detailed analysis:
Step 3. Check the results by HP Sound Driver offered: Means a certain driver need updating. Just Click to download the latest version of drivers to cover the previous one.
Free download HP Sound Driver Now!
Related Articles : How to update your HP Audio Driver?